General terms and conditions of Voyage-official.com
The following General Terms and Conditions stipulate the relationship between the buyer and the seller regarding the sale of products by Voyage Store (hereinafter referred to as “seller”) and its business partners (hereinafter referred to as “buyer”).
1. General provisions
The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) stipulate the relationship between the buyer and the seller regarding the sale of products Voyage store to its business partners.
By submitting an order, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions. During each transaction, the buyer is automatically notified of the terms and conditions before submitting an order and therefore has the possibility to become acquainted with them.
Voyage Prague s.r.o., IČ: 08369119, registered at Žerotínova 1852/62, 130 00 Prague 3. Further information about the seller can be found in the section “Contacts”.
The term “buyer” refers to a consumer or businessman.
Consumer refers to a living person not acting with the aim to do business or a professional job or any other entrepreneurial activity when concluding and fulfilling a deal.
2. Security and information protection
The seller states that all personal data are confidential and they shall only be used for the purpose of the buyer’s contract fulfillment and shall not be otherwise made public or available to any third party etc., unless there is a situation related to distribution or payment relationship relating to the ordered goods (disclosure of name and delivery address). Personal data that were made available to the seller by the buyer for the purpose of completing the order, are collected, processed and stored in accordance with the valid laws of the Czech Republic, in particular, in accordance with law Nr. 101/2000 Col., on personal data protection and law amendments, amended by the later provisions (“Personal data protection law”). The buyer herewith gives consent to the seller to collect or process any of these data in order to fulfill the scope of the concluded purchase contract, which shall last until the consent to process personal data has been withdrawn. The buyer is allowed to access the personal data and is entitled to amend them as well as to use any other legal rights related to the data.
3. Opening times and prices
Orders can be made over the e-shop at www.voyageofficial.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All prices stated are negotiable. Online e-shop always contains up-to-date and valid pricing.
4. Returns and exchange details
If there is any problem please contact us and we will solve the problem immediately. If for some reason you decide to return the goods within 14 days after receiving them, please use a similar protective packing to ship them back to us.
• Kindly note that customers are responsible for return postage costs and duties. All Items must be unworn, unused, and in resalable condition when returning them. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• The customer's responsibility is to provide us with the right delivery address. If the buyer writes the wrong address or doesn't pick the parcel up when it arrives, the parcel will be sent back to us. In this case, we reserve the right to ship it back to you for an additional shipping fee or to issue you a partial refund of your order exclusive to our original shipping costs even if the item was shipped for free.
• When returning items please consider a tracked or insured service as we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages in transit. If an order is returned to us due to refused, unclaimed or unsuccessful delivery, all shipping costs and associated charges will be deducted from a refund.
• Refunds will be issued within 14 days of the item been received back by us and being inspected for any wear or damage.
• Customised items and items on sale (more than 20%) are non-refundable unless faulty.
5. Warranty conditions
The warranty conditions and claims conform to the rules in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions and the valid legal provisions of the Czech Republic. We provide a 2-year warranty on all its products within the Czech Republic and a 1-year international warranty. The purchase document may be used as a certificate of warranty. Customers may acquire information on product care at www.voyageofficial.com in the section How to care for our products.
The 2-year warranty does not apply to:
• Material wear
• Material defects incurred by improper use
• Part defects incurred by improper use
• Sewing defects incurred by improper use
We reserve the right to inspect the item and make a fair judgment as to whether the fault is covered by our warranty. We reserve the right to offer a repair, an exchange for the same or similar item, or a refund.
• In the highly unlikely event that your item has a fault, please email us (with pictures, if applicable) and we can provide you with a returns address label so you can send the item back to us.
• We strongly suggest you properly package your item and that you use a tracking/signatory postage service that has adequate insurance cover for the item/s that you are posting, as regrettably we cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. Additionally, we recommend you keep a copy of your proof of postage.
• Once we receive the item, we can quality check the product, and if it is deemed that the item is faulty, we will either send you a replacement item or issue a full refund for you.
6. Cookies policy
Cookies won’t harm your computer and can be deleted from your browser's settings at any time. You can also delete cookies from a specific website from your browser's settings.